Boosted cognitive skills
Solve problems easily
It is great supplement: any social situation whether you’re at the office, in the exercise, or spending time with your loved To concentrate working on your business, acetyl choline and tyrosine supplements are the best source for brain.
What is the role of acetyl choline in our body?
Acetyl choline is the major neurotransmitter of the peripheral and central nervous system. It enroll as excitatory functioning that regulates synaptic connections of neurons and activation of muscles. In the central nervous system, acetylcholine modulates motivation, arousal, and attention 1. For maintaining of cholinergic pathway in optimum range in the brain, acetylcholine level should be supplied. Otherwise we cannot get the optimum performance from brain and also some neurological disorders can be occur such as Alzheimer’s disease 2.
Improved processing with acetyl choline supply
Acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter in the nervous system that has fundamental role in mental processing 3. Within the autonomic system, acetylcholine controls a number of functions by acting on preganglionic neurons in the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. When there is some problems occurred in brain such as mental fatigue or brain fog, you may need acetylcholine supplementation. Choline bitartrate is one of the acetylcholine source which can help you about improving your cognitive function, clarity and focusing 4.
Tyrosine improves mental condition and can relieve depression
L-tyrosine is a nutritional supplement that has nootropic effect: augments brain function, improve the mood, and also help you for response to stress related depression 5. Brain always need L-tyrosine because it is a precursor for three vital neurotransmitters: dopamine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline 6. If excessive stress or working hard have reduced brain’s neurotransmitter stores, tyrosine supplementation could help to reload them, allowing you to endure mentally sharp 7.
There is some foods like chicken, turkey, fish, and cheese are contain tyrosine supply, but if you want the cognitive benefits of tyrosine, it would be better taking a L-tyrosine supplement thanks to its standardized tyrosine content. In conclusion, taken into account that tyrosine is crucial for our body and particularly brain, lack of it should be supplied via foods or supplements.
Choline bitartrate and L-tyrosine are the fundamental source of brain needed neurotransmitters 8.
The thinker help you concentrate and communicate effectively, thanks to its unique formulation contains choline bitartrate and L-tyrosine.
Scientific citations, references
- Hasselmo, M. E. The role of acetylcholine in learning and memory. Current opinion in neurobiology 16, 710-715 (2006).
- Tabet, N. Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors for Alzheimer’s disease: anti-inflammatories in acetylcholine clothing! Age and ageing 35, 336-338 (2006).
- Hasselmo, M. E. & Bower, J. M. Acetylcholine and memory. Trends in neurosciences 16, 218-222 (1993).
- Hasselmo, M. E. Neuromodulation: acetylcholine and memory consolidation. Trends in cognitive sciences 3, 351-359 (1999).
- Gelenberg, A. J. & Gibson, C. J. Tyrosine for the Treatment of Depression. Nutrition and Health 3, 163-173, doi:10.1177/026010618400300305 (1984).
- Jongkees, B. J., Hommel, B., Kuhn, S. & Colzato, L. S. Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands–A review. Journal of psychiatric research 70, 50-57, doi:10.1016/j.jpsychires.2015.08.014 (2015).
- Coulombe, P., Dussault, J. H. & Walker, P. Catecholamine metabolism in thyroid disease. II. Norepinephrine secretion rate in hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 44, 1185-1189, doi:10.1210/jcem-44-6-1185 (1977).
- Fernstrom, J. D. Can nutrient supplements modify brain function? The American journal of clinical nutrition 71, 1669s-1675s, doi:10.1093/ajcn/71.6.1669S (2000).